302 Cleanser is a creamy, low foam cleanser that is mild enough for sensitive skin types and won't strip the skin of moisture and oil while purifying the surface of the skin.
Universal and incredibly effective, 302 Cleanser works on all types of skin and various conditions to promote a balanced complexion that is clean and vibrant.
302 Cleanser should be mixed with other, more focused treatment cleanser for enhanced dermatologic and aesthetic benefits. It easily removes makeup and debris for clear pores and a radiant complexion.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Cleanser is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive skin
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- Problematic skin
- Aging skin
- Smoothes and resurfaces the skin for a silky and soft texture
- Softens and conditions the skin for a plump look and feel
- Reduces rough spots and leathery areas for a silky-smooth finish
- Infuses the skin with valuable moisture down to the dermis
- Gentle formula won’t over-dry the skin or cause irritation
- Well tolerated by almost every type of skin and condition, including ultra-sensitive skin and rosacea
- Balances oily, acne-prone skin to promote clarity and prevent breakouts
- Works with other 302 treatment cleansers for enhanced benefits
- Easily and effectively removes makeup, dirt, debris, and excess oil
How to Apply
Shake 302 Cleanser well prior to use Apply a modest amount of 302 cleanser to the dry surface of the skin, and allow it to penetrate the skin for 10-30 seconds. Then apply a second, equal amount of 302 Cleanser, working it into a lather using a small amount of water. Massage for 10-30 seconds before rinsing clear with warm, clean water.
- For best results, alternate use of 302 cleanser with other, more specific 302 cleansers.
- Discontinue use if it causes irritation.
Organic green tea, amphoteric 2, polyquat 81, kosher glycerine, sodium laurylglucosides, high oleic safflower oil, glyceryl monostearate, cellulose polymer, avocado oil, urea, lavender, citrus extracts.