302 Face & Body Bar
Formulated with avocado extract, 302 Face & Body Bar purifies the skin and provides long-lasting dermatologic benefits. This mild, conditioning cleanser is perfect for all-over use every day.
302 Face & Body Bar works on multiple levels to treat a variety of skin conditions. While deep cleansing and moisturizing the skin, it provides a softer, smoother complexion and balances problematic skin for enhanced clarity and fewer breakouts.
Gentle enough for sensitive skin, rosacea, and infant use, 302 Face & Body Bar works on the first application to balance the skin. If your skin is thick and oily, it softens and regulates oil production. If it’s thin and weak, it strengthens and fortifies. The 302 Face & Body Bar is all about balancing your skin for maximized healthy and beauty benefits.
Recommended Skin Types
The 302 Skincare Face and Body Bar is recommended for all skin types and conditions.
- Purifies the entire surface of the skin for a radiant, fresh appearance
- Effective on oily, blemish-prone skin
- Will not irritate sensitive skin - even works on rosacea
- Nourishes dry, dehydrated with with moisture
- Safe for use with retinoids and weak acids
- May be used on all ages, even infants
- Combats diaper rash and cradle cap
- Safe for pregnant and lactating women
- Deep cleanse that lasts
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, acid-free, and vitamin-free
- Soothes and cools redness and pain associated with sunburns
- Lather up for a great shaving cream
- Balances problematic skin types to prevent clogged pores and breakouts
How to Apply
Use the 302 Face and Body Bar as you would any other cleansing bar. For best results, use warm water with a wash cloth and rinse clear. For extra conditioning, allow the lather to soak into the skin for 1-2 minutes before rinsing clear. Use on the face and all over the body. For best results, use twice daily on the face and once daily on the rest of the body.
Sodium palmitate/cocoate, glycerin, avocado extracts, PPG methyl glucose ester, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, pentasodium penetate, tetrasodium edtidronate