302 Moisturizing Drops
Do you deal with dry, dehydrated skin? Is your skin irritated from dehydration or chapped? Do you live in an arid climate and constantly fight to keep your skin moist? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then 302 Moisture Drops is perfect for you.
302 Moisturizing Drops is gentle enough for sensitive skin and won’t clog pore or cause breakouts.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Moisturizing Drops is beneficial for all skin types and is specifically formulated with dry, dehydrated skin in mind.
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Damaged skin
- Dull, tired skin
- Showers the skin with deep, penetrating moisture
- Heals dry, dehydrated skin with rejuvenating hydration
- Relieves symptoms of irritation including dryness, chapping, and inflammation
- Improves the skin’s natural healing process for faster recovery
- Resurfaces the skin for a soft, supple texture
- Brightens the overall complexion for a youthful radiance
- Lightweight formal goes on smooth and absorbs quickly for immediate results
- Non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
How to Apply
First, cleanse the skin thoroughly with your prescribed 302 cleanser. Then apply 302 Calming Mist or Calming Mist Rx liberally to the skin. While the face is still wet, gently massage a few drops of 302 Moisturizing Drops into the skin with you fingertips in a gentle, circular motion. Re-mist as needed until fully absorbed. If the skin is irritated, follow up with 302 Ointment Rx.
- Approved for topical use only.
- Before full use, test on a small area and observe for 24 hours.
- Discontinue if it causes irritation.
- May cause
Phyto-lipids of avocado, organic jojoba oil, camphor, lavender, mint. Preservative and synthetic free