302 Plus Drops
302 Plus Drops blends Avogen, lipid soluble vitamin C, oligopeptides, and ceramide 2 for a rich, firming skin treatment.
302 Plus Drops stimulate skin cell activity, increasing cellular production of collagen and skin cell renewal for a firmer, tighter complexion with less fine lines and wrinkles. This powerful serum also resurfaces the skin to a smooth refreshed complexion.
The all-natural formula remodels epidermal tissue to enhance resilience and strengthen thin skin, diminishing the appearance of scars and improving the feel of the skin.
Recommended Skin Types
302 Plus Drops are recommended for all skin types, and are particularly helpful for aging skin.
- Smoothes the skin for a silkier texture and fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumps the skin for a youthful, vibrant appearance
- Improves the skin’s resilience and thickens thin areas
- Remodels epidermal tissue to reduce the size and appearance of scars
- Restores the skin’s natural barriers to lock moisture and nutrients in and keep contaminants out
- Antioxidants protect the skin from environmental free radical damage
How to Apply
Shake well before use. Apply a thin layer of 302 Plus Drops to the face and neck using the fingertips in a gentle, upward motion. Then use damp hands to massage it completely into the skin. Use three times per week for best results.
* Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Oligopeptides - precursors of protein that bind to the skin to increase thickness and resilience; restores natural lipid barriers int he skin; smoothes the skin and reduces the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lipidic Vitamin C - stimulates skin cell regeneration to promote more resilient, more vibrant skin; antioxidant power protects the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Ceramide 2 - increases moisture retention while relieving dry, dehydrated skin
INGREDIENTS: Organic jojoba oil, avocado extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, palmitoyl oligiopeptides, avogen® (a natural avocado extract), ceramide 2, vitamin C lipid (tetrahexyldecylascorbate), vanilla, coconut.