302 Serum is a lotion-style emulsion that uses the power of Avocatin 302 to restore elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and even the skin tone for a silky-smooth texture. While moisturizing the skin with rich hydration, this serum normalized problematic skin to prevent blemishes and provide a clear, radiant complexion.
Perfect for rebuilding thin skin, repairing sun damage, or conditioning the skin for a more even tone, 302 serum optimizes cellular metabolism for increased protein generation and faster renewal, resulting in noticeable anti-aging results after just a short time of use.
At the same time, 302 Serum provides the skin with antioxidant protection against future aging by blocking environmental pollutants and removing free radicals.
Revive your skin with 302 Serum!
Recommended Skin Types
302 Serum is recommended for all skin types and is particularly beneficial for:
- Aging skin
- Normal skin
- Oily, acne-prone skin
- Reduces the size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes the surface of the skin for a soft, silky, kissable texture
- Thickens the epidermis for increased resilience
- Tones the skin for an even, pore-free appearance
- Balances the skin to prevent breakouts and blemishes
- Reduces inflammation and promotes the skin’s natural healing processes
- Moisturizes the skin with deep, rich moisture using hyaluronic acid
- Firms the skin for a more youthful appearance
- Lightweight formula is easily applied and quickly absorbed
How to Apply
Apply a few drops of 302 Serum to the cleansed surface of the face and neck using your fingertips in gently, upward strokes. Allow to absorb completely for maximum penetration of active ingredients. Begin by using every other day, and increases frequency to daily use after one week with not adverse side effects.
- 302 Serum may cause temporary redness.
- Discontinue use in cases of irritation.
Certified organic, aqueous extracts of salvia sclarea (clary sage), rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary), citrus nobilis/lavandula intermedia (mandarin lavender), lippia citriodora (lemon verbena); avocado glycerides and triglycerides, phyto-squalane from olives, kosher glycerine from corn, avocatin 302, cellulose polymer from pine trees, skin substantive alkyl sugars from sugar beets, biomass derived emulsifiers, lavender oil, tangerine oil, peppermint oil, chelating agent (EDTA), methylisothiazolinone